Luxury Chambres D'Hotes in Monbazillac
Welcome to the peace and tranquility of our beautiful 18th century chateau set in an estate of over 20 acres high above the traditional market town of Bergerac in Monbazillac famous for its exceptional wine.
Welcome to a place where our rooms are spacious and perfectly finished with en suite bathrooms and no expense spared to ensure that your stay is a memorable one and that you will want to come back over and over again.
Feel free to enjoy our hospitality in a casual and family environment weather you are on holiday or on business. We guarantee a pleasant stay, great food and a friendly atmosphere.
Visit our chateau
Have a look at our Gallery
- Three lovely bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms including bath and shower. All have comfortable king size beds with quality bedding.
- Immense family kitchen with adjoining cosy breakfast room and lounge where a delicious continental breakfast is served.
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi and television in French and English.
- Swimming pool and surrounding terraces with sun loungers.
About our area
- Lots to do and visit in our area, follow the famous “routes de vin” degustation at most Chateaux, visit local picturesque villages and “bastides” A visit to the Chateau of Monbazillac is highly recommended. A regular feature in this area are the local farmers markets which can be found on most nights throughout the summer period.
- We are located 5 minutes from Bergerac historical old town with its many “gastronomic” restaurants and Boutiques.
- The international airport of Bergerac is 10 minutes away , and auto route access to Bordeaux is found 20 minutes from here by car.
Comments from guests
“We stayed at the Chateau and had a wonderful time. The grounds are superb and the rooms are perfect luxury. Breakfast was a real feast as well. Fantastic! ”
“We toured the vineyards all day long and this is the perfect place to come home to and relax in the evenings. Total peace and quiet, highly recommended.”